Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moments...

Today I went to my last Rotary meeting in Canada, and had to go to city hall to get some more pins ^^. When I finally got home I had a perfect moment by myself. I had the song "Fix You" by Coldplay playing, I was lying on my bed, the sun was streaming in, my dog was sleeping on my bed, and I just felt so happy and satisfied. I didn't have any of those mixed emotions about leaving and it was just so nice to have a moment where my emotions didn't take over my day. It was lovely to say the least.

Today is also my going-away party...we'll see how this goes.

And here are my suitcases my Mom and I painted the maple leaves on them I think it looks pretty cool and let's just say there is no mistaking them at the luggage claim.





I thought we did a damn good job for hand painting!

1 comment:

emmaelizabeth said...

i love your suitcases they are rad :)